Dr. Miguel Stanley is the founder and clinical director of White Clinic where, for over two decades now, he has been consistently closing the gap between the outdated idea that oral health is separate from general health. A passionate advocate for high quality dental care and optimal wellbeing, his career has been focused on restoring smiles with his interdisciplinary team, using state-of-the art technology, software and materials, alongside a strong sense of ethics and minimal invasiveness to better protect his patients. This is the reason he created the No Half Smiles® treatment philosophy and Slow Dentistry Global Network, both aimed at improving the patient experience and the overall quality of care.
With training in implant dentistry, cosmetic dentistry and functional occlusion, his Advanced Biological Comprehensive Dentistry approach incorporates the full scope of action of modern dentistry. With over 200 keynote lectures given in over 50 countries, Dr. Stanley’s lectures are critically acclaimed by dentists of all ages and specialties, for the open dialogue and simple and beautiful manner in which complex cases are presented.
Nominated one of the top dentists in the world by his peers and named one of the “32 Most Influential People in Dentistry”, Dr. Miguel Stanley is the President of the Digital Dentistry Society and member of the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology (IAOMT). He recently took on the role as the first Portuguese adjunct professor at the University of Pennsylvania School of Dentistry (Penn Dental Medicine). Every year, he teaches more than 200 hours of continuing education in advanced techniques applied to dentistry.
Where is he happiest? Seeing patients of all ages in the clinic, helping them heal and regain their smiles.
Our unwavering dedication to biological dentistry, to our patients, and to high-quality oral healthcare means that your oral hygiene appointment isn’t just a quick sit-clean-go session. We use our time and yours, very wisely:
- Discussion of your dental history, how you’ve been feeling and any problems you may be experiencing
- Visual check-up to ensure your oral cavity is healthy and presents no inflammation/toxicity
- Screening for caries, gum disease and other oral issues or injuries
- Digital X-rays if necessary
- Cleaning of teeth and gums
- Removal of tartar and bacterial plaque
- Scaling and root planing
- Removal of stains
- Application of sealants
- Application of desensitisers
- Teeth polishing
- Follow-up on orthodontics, periodontology, implantology and other dental treatments
- Referral to specialised areas of dentistry if necessary
- Immediate consultation with a dentist from our team to help with any medical issues
- Tips for optimal daily oral health habit
So much more than just a simple dental cleaning. It’s a healthy way of life.
We’ll see you at your next check-up!