- IDENTIFICATION OF THE CONTROLLER
- Company: Lifezest, S.A. (White Clinic)
- Registered Office: Rua Dr. António Loureiro Borges, ed. 5, 1º Andar, Arquipark, Miraflores 1495-131 Algés, Portugal
- Tax Registration Number (NIPC): 509872921
- E-mail: email@example.com
The General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27th of April 2016, hereinafter “GDPR”) and the Portuguese Law “ Lei n.º 58/2019, de 8 de Agosto” shall ensure the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data.
According to the Law, personal data refers to any “information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, “the data subject”); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, psychological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.”
Lifezest, S.A. (White Clinic) maintains a database with the registration of its clients composed only of the personal data provided by the data subjects at the time of registration, which are collected and processed automatically by Lifezest, S.A. (White Clinic), the entity responsible for the processing of the personal data (“Controller”).
In no case shall personal data on racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, political opinions, trade union membership, data on health, genetic data, biometrics or data relating to sexual life or sexual orientation be solicited.
In no case shall Lifezest, S.A. (White Clinic) carry out any of the following activities with the personal data provided through this site, without the express prior consent of the data subject:
- Provide the data to other people or other entities;
- Transfer the data outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
- PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data processed through this page will only be used for the following purposes:
- Scheduling medical appointments
Lifezest, S.A. (White Clinic) guarantees the confidentiality of all data provided. Although Lifezest, S.A. (White Clinic) collects and processes data in a secure manner and prevents its loss or manipulation using the most appropriate techniques, it should be borne in mind that the collection of data in open networks allows personal data to be circulated without safety conditions, with the risk of being seen and used by unauthorized third parties.
Failure to respond to data marked as mandatory, implies the inability to respond to the request of the data subject.
Lifezest, S.A. (White Clinic) states that it has implemented and will continue to implement the security measures of a technical and organizational nature necessary to guarantee the security of the personal data provided to it, in order to prevent its alteration, loss, unauthorized treatment and/or access, taking into account the current state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which it is exposed.
Lifezest, S.A. (White Clinic) guarantees the confidentiality of the data provided through this website. The collection and processing of data takes place safely and prevents its loss or manipulation.
The personal data is treated with the level of protection legally required to guarantee the security of the same, as well as prevent unauthorized alteration, loss, unauthorized processing, considering the state of the technology, being the user aware and accepting that the security measures of Internet are not impregnable.
Whenever Lifezest, S.A. (White Clinic) accesses personal data, it undertakes to:
- Store the data by means of legally enforceable security measures of a technical and organizational nature that guarantee their security, thus avoiding unauthorized alteration, loss, processing or access, according to the current state of technology, the nature of the data and the possible risks to which they are exposed;
- Use the data exclusively for the purposes which were previously defined;
- Make sure that the data is handled only by the employees whose intervention is necessary to satisfy the request of the data subject, being the same obliged to the duty of secrecy and confidentiality. Should the information be disclosed to third parties for said purposes, they should be required to keep the confidentiality in accordance with what is envisioned in this document.
- COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS
One of the purposes for which personal data provided by users is processed, is for the sending of electronic communications with commercial and promotional information.
All communications of this type will be directed exclusively to users who have given prior and express authorization.
If the user wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from Lifezest, S.A. (White Clinic), he/she can express opposition by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- EXERCISE OF THE RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
In accordance with the provisions of the LDPD and the RGPD, the user may exercise at any time his/her right to information, access, rectification, erasure, limitation, portability and opposition by means of a written request addressed to Lifezest, S.A. (White Clinic), through the following means:
- Through mail to the following address: Rua Dr. António Loureiro Borges, ed. 5, 1º Andar, Arquipark, Miraflores 1495-131 Lisbon, Algés, Portugal
- Through e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
In accordance with the law, the data subject has the right to submit a complaint regarding the protection of personal data to the competent supervisory authority, the National Data Protection Commission “Comissão Nacional de Proteção de Dados” (CNPD) www.cnpd.pt.