WELCOME TO ONE OF THE SAFEST DENTAL CLINICS IN THE WORLD
PRECAUTIONS IN SHARED AREAS
- The waiting room does not have any magazines or books.
- We avoid excess furniture for better cleaning and disinfection.
- Patients must maintain a social distance between them.
- We avoid having too many people in the common areas.
- Non-essential people remain outside the clinic’s facilities until the patient they are accompanying concludes their treatment. This does not apply to children and people with special needs, who must also follow special protective measures.
SAFETY GUIDELINES FOR THE PATIENT
- We recommend a shower before your dental appointment.
- You should not wear too many accessories (jewelry, for example).
- If you show symptoms of an infectious disease, dental treatment may be refused.
- Companions should wait outside the clinic and not in the office.
- If you register a high temperature, treatment may be refused.
- If you have a cold/cough, you should avoid going to the clinic.
- COVID-19 screening may be requested prior to treatment.
Reputation and credibility
Count on us and enjoy the future of dental medicine right here, in Portugal.
We’re looking forward to seeing you.